Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: They just call us.

Dont know the year, it was post 97 for sure, but mabe led appy down the field to nearly beat pv but threw an int. on the drive, maybe off a tipped pass or something, I cant remember. But appy could have easily won that game. There still is a rivalry, I dont care what anyone says, people from appy would not send their kids to pv if consolidated, sounds like rivalry enough.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But that is dumb school and sports are different things the most important thing is education and if you do not want your kids to have a better education because of some rivalry that is stupid. Wise should go to 3 schools just like Dickenson should go to 1. Just makes sense. Would it suck? Yeah it would but that is just the way it goes.
    Go Huskers!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Julius could have left at halftime against 4/5 of the teams PV played in 1998. They were that good. 14-0 right?

Sure Appy has been "down", meaning they havent been winning state championships. The fact remains that Appy is a small school thats hard to build a good team year in and year out. Though if 3 or 4 outta every 5 years they are putting together a team thats capable of making a playoff run then the program is succeeding.

That was actually 2002 I believe Mega. Very close game, yes its still a huge rivalry. Green Bay had owned the Bears in recent memory, now the Pack is "down" but most Chicago fans would love nothing more then to put it to the Pack this year and any other year. Its always means something to someone.

Down as in not winning records. Its tough to call out people from other places when your not able to stand on your own. Sure Appy has won 6 titles. And that stands on itself, to my knowlegde its been since 97 since they won. And the last time they played in one they didint fair to well. When was the last time they were really considered a , well considered? Just tough to call others out is all I am saying real tough.

He never left any other game, especially one considered such a rival.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you think parents wanted to send their jonesville kids to a school to be with pennington kids, HELL NO THEY DIDNT. Same thing with appy and pv. Same thing with burton/kelly, etc, etc. Many kids that go to appy are from the josephine section of norton anyway so Im sure many would send their kids to norton. Seems like norton and appy have a mutal respect for each other.

Yeah that was the year diets, I couldnt remember, but I do remember watching the game with you and A-L.

Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pound has nothing to do with this post, we could care less what you say to your home team to pump them up. Now I understand you are proud of your team and that is fine with me. But don't forget win or lose we at the POUND are proud of our players too. Leave Pound out of your comments because no one from Pound cares what you say or think for that matter. The last time I checked on here there are a few butt holes from each town on this message board. Like I said all these posts that everyone makes don't bother me in the least, it only shows you are proud of your school. I never thought having pride only meant when you was winning. Pound also loves their players and for you to open your mouth and show an attitude is uncalled for. Post to your own players and leave ours alone. I have always gave respect to your team and no one from Pound has even said anything out of the way on this topic. Granted there have been some to run their mouths on here but I believe everyone else does on here. Make your posts and love your dawgs and I will do the same for my wildcats. I don't care if we lose every game. How would you feel if your dawgs was losing and everyone ran their mouth on them? Would you still have that pride? Would you still take up for them? I am not trying to start anything over this, it just gets to me that Pound don't even have to run their mouth they still get called out for something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When was the last time your team played for a state championship?
    Go Huskers!

Every time you get on here any more and try to post anything. You always, as you said, have a few who have to add in comments that aren't needed. To me it seems as if some like to stir it to get others involved. And if you notice it's always a few who just suddenly pop up. And that is not to juggernant28. But some on here always seem to butt in. My one question when other people's teams are doing good they try to keep them encouraged. It seems lately i say anything to encourage the Dawgs there is a few who, i hate these post.
    A lot i don't like, but i don't attack people for posting them or tell them not to post them. I personally like to see two fired up teams going at it. Nothing better. And i hate going to blow out games.
    As far as pulling for teams. Well when the Dawgs are out of the playoff i pull for all the other local teams. Either and both Divisions. And if were out in both then. I pull for region D. Some i don't understand they like to criticize their own teams, how does that help? I'd rather encourage than to do nothing. And as i said, i'd rather see two teams go at it and a good ball game, then one that end up lop-sided.

Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe a few of you all need to learn what Pride,Tradition,and Respect means and teach them to your home teams before toy get on here and start bad mouthing LPDFTBL! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    free like OJ all day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast