Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: They just call us.

Good post kydawg.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

I belong to God Now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whats funny is some of these young little idiots think that some down years could destroy a rich tradition. Notre Dame has sucked for years, guess what, they are still Notre Dame, people love em and people love appy, even people not from appy.

Mega, I think you will back me on this- there is a lot to life that isn't in a book and they don't teach in a classroom. See Rosa Parks, just as an example off the top of my head. You can learn a lot in sports, if you look past the field.

Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You are right LPDFTBL many want to just start an argument most of the time. That is not what I want to do. I was raised hearing about Appy football and no matter how small they were they were always tough and never to underestimate them. One thing about Appy they have never changed they are the same year in and year out, no matter what. I wish our boys and coaches would have the same tradition and respect from other schools. I know that starts at home and our own school. I don't like to see any player run their mouth before a season and say things then when football starts they can't back up what they said. Now I know our record and I wish this year could have been a better one for the wildcats. But all I can do is keep believing in them and no matter what I still have my pride for them win or lose. It is up to our players to play the game and start producing their own winning records. I have learned that a tradition starts on and off the field. Winning should be a #1 desire and never stop. It doesn't matter what happened in P-nut or even JV what matters is Varsity. Even when we lose I may be upset with the lose but I do respect other teams. I love football and can't wait for it to start every year and hate to see it end. I also cheer for which ever teams goes to the playoffs and to state. But I will always pull for my wildcats and hope one day to see them go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm one of those people who love Appy and
    Appy football. Interested me ever since I was a wee little lad.
    Go Huskers!

Guys some day i'll share with you why i love the game. In a round about way it kind of got me back on my feet. And being a Dawg is all i have ever known. I pull for other teams. But i love my Dawgs first and foremost. I guess it's just loyality and being around them. These kids have been coming for awhile. I won't be the first to let them down or the last to not encourage them.
    When were out of the playoffs. I pull for who ever is left. I have a lot of pride in this district we call home. Most don't understand it. But read i think it was photofinish's post about the game with GC/Appy. It brings a lot into prespective.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So were they "dogs" or "dawgs" tonite!?... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"

Dawgs, same ,same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123