-
October 31st, 2005, 09:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
cw'pound
predictions?
mine is 35-6
-
October 31st, 2005, 09:01 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
October 31st, 2005, 09:03 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: cw'pound
I either think Pound will upset them or Clintwood wil beat 'em by 4 TD's. I just can't make up my mind which way to go.
-
October 31st, 2005, 09:47 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: cw'pound
im thinking cwood should win but who knows with this crazy season i sure hope they do with the win streak we have goin over pound
-
October 31st, 2005, 09:55 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: cw'pound
Clintwood should win but as you said who knows.
-
October 31st, 2005, 11:11 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: cw'pound
Today at practice I think they said its been somethin like 18 years since we have beatin clintwood
-
October 31st, 2005, 11:28 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Re: cw'pound
This is true it was 88 season as far as i know was the last time pound beat us some hard games sometimes my junior year we won and got a share of the lpd title my senior year we won 26-21 after being down 14-0 early
-
October 31st, 2005, 11:46 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Re: cw'pound
Clintwood 28
Pound 14
I think this game could really go either way just according which clintwood team shows up that night.
-
November 1st, 2005, 12:21 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Re: cw'pound
I know we didnt even beat clintwood our state year is that the game where we muffed a punt and you all went down and scored ???
-
November 1st, 2005, 12:59 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks