Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: VICTORY!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    VICTORY!!!!!!

    Guys: nobody knows what we have been through the last 2 years. I would not wish a losing streak like that on my worst enemy. Boys: you played inspired football tonight and played your hearts out. It was great meeting knight 67 and a football fan (they were the class acts that me and elp figured they would be). Coeburn was flagged for 3 personal fouls (should have been 4), and that was disappointing. What a way for our Seniors to end it. Congrats to B.I. on his first win back home at JJK. 30-6 Tribe... guys coming back: felt damn good didn't it? Now let's use this feeling to work hard and get a few more next year!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VICTORY!!!!!!

    oh yes you should be proud Indians, glad you guys got that monkey off you back! Hopefully this is signs of things to come. Congrats to the seniors, you guys deserved it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VICTORY!!!!!!

    To Kelly: Congratulations on putting an end to that dreaded losing streak. I never expected you to be able to win tonight - especially due to low morale after so many losses this season - but hey, things don't always go the way you think they will go. Hope you guys do better next season!

    To Coeburn: Could have definitely won this game... you let a 0-9 team take it to you, holding you to only 6 points and racking up on 30 points in the process. After the 36-12 win over St. Paul, I honestly expected the score in this game to be about 28-7 in favor of Coeburn, but once again I was blown away by the unexpected. Better luck next season as well.
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VICTORY!!!!!!

    Had a trick play deep ball been caught, it would have been 36-6 or so. JJK could have scheduled teams like St. Paul, Ervinton, and TW's and got some wins. Coeburn's lone score was a big play from Hall. The JJK D-Line whipped Coeburn's O-Line all night, sacking Pate several times. JJK could play Coeburn 10 times , and i'd feel good about them all. Not talking smack. God knows after 19 losses, we have no right to, but to say that Coeburn should have gotten this one, is a laugher. Ask anyone who was there. Kelly took it to the Knights-simple as that.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VICTORY!!!!!!

    congrats kelly....
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VICTORY!!!!!!

    Nah man, I'm not saying that Coeburn should have gotten this one because I was there watching the game and disagreed with the calls, etc.

    I was actually there at the Burton - Gate City game, so I wouldn't even have a clue as to how Coeburn or Kelly performed tonight.

    I'm just saying that after losing every single game this year - except for the one played tonight - Kelly was definitely coming in as the underdog, and I really expected Coeburn to come away with an easy win.

    I was definitely, utterly, and completely wrong. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    I definitely underestimated what the Indians can/could do.

    Good luck next year... hope you guys get back on the roll!
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VICTORY!!!!!!

    I called this one at least [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Good job by the Indians. I figured that this was a game they could win and thought they knew they could win and they stepped up. The score shocked me but good job and congrats.

    If the old Indians use this game and build from it, they'll be back to a dangerous team in no time...no offense, I hope they forget quickly [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    Seriously, enjoy it. You all took a lot of trash this year.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VICTORY!!!!!!

    Congratulations on the W indians you definitely wanted it more, from what I could see my Knights for the most part you could see that they could care less about this game win or lose except for a few players who are gonna give it their all and play at 100% no matter what.

    I also got to say that BI showed very little class by going for another score with 44 seconds left on the clock and then going for the 2 point conversion. Coeburn was in the same spot against SP with the ball on the 3 heading in and Greg knelt on it and ended the game. All you kelly fans don't need to get all mad and huffy about this it is just my opinion and opinions are just like aholes everybody has one.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VICTORY!!!!!!

    Congratulations Inidians, very impressive victory.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: VICTORY!!!!!!

    Want to know why B.I. stuck that ball in at the end of the game? Unsportsmanlike call after call tends to piss a coach off in this league. Had the Knights kept it clean, Dotson would have taken a knee IMO. I would wager that was a message to Coach Mullins that that was not appreciated.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •