Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: al-district

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member lpdfan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    al-district

    when does the all districts come out

  2. #2
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: al-district

    I heard that all the coaches have a meeting together on Monday night.I'd say that they will pick the all district team then.
    Just my guess from what I hear.

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Dunduin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: al-district

    They should've already voted

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: al-district

    If it is like basketball, they met the Sunday after the last regular season game to decide, then the announcement is the Monday after the last post season game played by all teams the district.

    So they should be out today and in the paper tomorrow.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lpdfan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: al-district

    it should be in the bristol paper right?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: al-district

    Yeh, I doubt it will be in any of today's papers, so I would look for it tomorrow.

    It should be in all of the local papers and in the Kingsport and Bristol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •