Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE BEST EVER

Re: THE BEST EVER

you call 2 big games a year a tough schedule? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well they dont play in the SEC dude, I mean open your eyes, its not like they can just change conferences, its not their fault the pac-10 isnt good.

When they do play the SEC, they smash the living hell out of them. Auburn got shut out, they beat Arkansas by 60, they beat Auburn again in 02.

They play Notre Dame, its a long standing rivalry, its not their fault that notre dame has sucked the last 10 years. Cal has been a top 10 team 2 of the last 3 years as well.

You cant even say that the SEC is all that wonderful, other than LSU, the SEC looked rather average during the bowl season. Bama didnt deserve to win, Auburn lost, Georgia lost, South Carolina lost, and Florida sneaked by Iowa.

USC's non conference schedule is no worse than any SEC school. The best team that Florida, Georgia, Bama, South Carolina, Auburn, or LSU played outside of the SEC this year was either Arizona State or Georgia Tech. Auburn lost to Georgia Tech, LSU beat Arizona State on a bad call, yet USC played and beat the same Arizona State team, not to mention the 04 team obliterated Arizona State.

The toughest game USC played outside the conference this year was Notre Dame.

The toughest game anybody in the SEC played outside the SEC this year was Florida playing Florida State. Notre Dame was alot better than Florida State this year so I dont wanna hear anything about USC playing a weak schedule. They played as good of a nonconference schedule as anyone in america. As for the conference schedule, what can you do, you cant just change conferences so quit hating.

Bama didn`t deserve to win? They dominated the entire game! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] don`t be mad because your team got it handed to them. but, okay bud think whatcha want I'm going to get outa this idiotic conversation now

Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good point, its kinda hard to travel cross country to play every weekend. i wouldnt call them goats either. Heck 2nd place is nothing to frown upon. I know we have several posters on here with a "silver state ring". Nola, pvfan, dude who played corner at pv, guys who played on Burton's/Appy's teams in the recent past, and myself (I have two!!!!!. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img])
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Considering the only touchdown bama scored was on a 80 yard screen pass where the wide reciever's knee was down, they didnt score a legitimate touchdown all day. Total domination huh. Sounds like your idea of a great offense is the 05 bears. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

were have I ever said Bama's offense is great? They aren't even good. They won that game on defense like they have all year. Being a Miami fan you might not know what that is, that's were a team tries to hold the other team out of the endzone and not give up 40. and to say his knee was down, or Bama didn`t dominate well you wern't watching the same game as me. second half Bama had the ball 75% of the time

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    The toughest game anybody in the SEC played outside the SEC this year was Florida playing Florida State

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess Arkansas playing USC on Sept. 17 doesn't count since USC only finished second.
    And Tennessee playing Notre Dame on Nov.5 doesn't count either since it only counts when USC plays them. </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    The toughest game USC played outside the conference this year was Notre Dame

[/ QUOTE ]
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The thread is comparing USC beast, not to mention we are comparing Bowl elgible teams, but either way you just strengthen my arguement. USC beat Arkansas by 60 and Notre Dame beat Tennessee by a good 3 touchdowns, while USC beat Notre Dame.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How can you dominate when you win by 3 points and your only touchdown is by a botched call by the ref?

I dont see how miami got brought into this conversation, we are talking about USC, I brought the SEC up since you think the SEC is the best conference. What Miami did or didnt do has nothing to do with USC, obviously you are grasping for straws. Bama lost to the same LSU team and gave up close to 30 against Auburn. Miami was right there with Alabama as far as defenses even with the youngest defense the school has had in the last 20 years. Spare me please, Bear Bryant isnt walking through the door anytime soon, Miami is the only program to win a title in the last 3 decades, put out more first round draft picks than anyone, and won 4 titles in a 8 year span at one point. Bama has been great 1 year in your whole life so save the Bama is better than Miami crap, the thread wasnt even about Miami. Miami didnt even have a good year, yet how many times has Bama went 9-3 in the last 10 years?

Starting a thread talkng about USC, I guess we know what PHD stands for, Player Hatin Degree.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The NFL rookie defender of the year wasnt from USC, he was from Maryland, dummy.
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Patterson and Cody, on the 05 team, then they would have been the GOAT.

[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast