Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Marcus Vick situation

really though...what would anyone have done differently
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GC - you should send that to the person that originally published those things.

I remember the balcony falling. I can't believe that's on there! haha. Wow. That could have happened with me and 5 of my friends standing on my balcony in foxridge, especially at my first apartment. It was kinda shady. haha.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think it really has anything to do with what would you do differently, it's just like the other day when you posted that thing about UT players that named like 4-7 different guys. Every school has it's fair share of dumbasses. It's what you do with them that matters. Like I said to you the other day, out of those guys you mentioned Fulmer canned most of them too. You'll still be harping on UT though the next time you get a chance. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I've got that list saved to throw back at you for later though, just so you know. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't really know what sending that back to Tony Kornheiser would do. He just listed those as arrests. That's what they were. It was this forums poster who said something about Beamer cleaning things up.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with Mega. Let's embrace everyone's critism and go with it. Hopefully Blacksburg will grow and we can establish the largest inner city community in southwest virginia. I will wear my grillz and my ice around my neck proudly. muahahahaha.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i know Kornheiser was an idiot when he said tech had more arrests than any other school...UVa has had more players in trouble this year than VT has had in the past 5 years

and again...11 in one year is pretty bad
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well lets be logical vtgal, they are going to act like a bunch of damn hoodlums anyway, we might as well embrace it, its just going to make us unhappy if we dont. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We know which half of the story you wish to believe. It seems to me that anytime someone puts info on this board that is true you always find a second half of the story that says something about being kidnaped and drinking beer. You must be the Spin Dr. for all that goes wrong in Blacksburg. You need to go to law school after Tech. You seem to always have the answere right or wrong.
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Pace posted several pictures, many of them showing him consuming alcohol. Walk-on Jesse Allen, Tech's backup fullback, is also seen drinking in some of the pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha.

mattleinartdrunk1
    George Orwell

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

finding a story about kidnapping and drinking beer???? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

-Martin Luther King Jr.