Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: VT news

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I talk to Kevin Rogers' godson on another board. He said he's already decided to leave. Also said, he wasn't too happy telling Beamer about the Louisville incident at the half and Beamer refusing to bench him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I truly doubt that it is actually KR's "god son" on the other board...anyone can claim to be anybody on the internet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He lives in the DC area and mentioned being Rogers' godson long before any of this happens. He said Rogers loved the fans at Tech, said they were the best of any he'd ever been involved with. Had nothing but positive things to say about the program.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i like Kevin Rogers too, he seemed like an upstanding guy...he helped lock down his recruits before making the announcement to leave so that helped the program out...he said he would still contact his recruits and encourage them to go to VT
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123