it's b-ball season...haven't changed my avatar yet...halfway through the season...guess I need to do that
*smacks self on head*
Printable View
it's b-ball season...haven't changed my avatar yet...halfway through the season...guess I need to do that
*smacks self on head*
Don't worry dude--I just changed mine this morning...LOL I thought about waiting until signing day was over with but decided against it.
yes, but at least we didn't lose to someone like north dakota state or someone like that....if we do, I'll go into depression, hide in a cave, and you guys will never hear from me again [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
we did lose to USC...thats bad enough......but like I told Mega the other day with the freshmen we have now and the class we have coming in next year...we will be extremely good in a year or two
heck yes we will....we already have the #1 ercruiting class for next year if I'm not mistaken
nice avatar [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
back to predictions....coeburn by 8.
nice to see a unc fan standing proud in the mix of all the duke fans.....( i am also a UNC fan ) haha might i add i shook hands with sean may.....o yeah
why would you want to do something like that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]