Is this game in PV or Coeburn?
Is this game in PV or Coeburn?
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Well since they played 'em at Coeburn earlier in the year, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's at PV.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Just jerkin your chain TimBo....
Your an Ash hole!!! You know that!
I didn't know! I was at work bro!!!!!
I'm not missin another game all year!!!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Coeburn will beat em by about 10 or so
Not if they play like they did against Kelly last night they won't.
Coeburn needs to get their collective head out of their arse and play like they were earlier in the year--as a TEAM. They played smarter basketball during the first part of the season--didn't turn the ball over as much, scored the ball, played tough defense the turned into transition buckets. Just seeing the progression from the beginning of the season until now...the fellas aren't making the extra pass. There are a few players trying to be heroes, and they're not playing within the team concept. That cost us an LPD loss and probably a shot at the district title last night.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I am no basketball expert but from what I have seen Coeburn needs to figure out what you do with 2 big post players, feed them the ball down low and take the easy 2 or at least draw the foul. Not using them low cost them in the GC game.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks