How about those cavaliers?!!! Didn't somebody tell them that they were supposed to be in last place now? I guess they didn't get the memo. Go Hoos.
UVa 71, The Evil Floridian Empire 51
How about those cavaliers?!!! Didn't somebody tell them that they were supposed to be in last place now? I guess they didn't get the memo. Go Hoos.
UVa 71, The Evil Floridian Empire 51
Just keep having faith in DL, in 5 years we can be an elite team. As long as players keep "playing" for him and buying into what he says, and recruits see him do better than expected it'll only get better from here.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
go HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
I'm gonna keep some guarded optimism and just hope for a respectable showing at Cameron Indoor on Saturday.
It's going to take more than heart to beat those Cameron Crazies.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
true enough... controlled expectations are wise at this point. UVa has positioned itself as the only school in the commonwealth with the infrustructure for a championship basketball program. What they do with that infrustructure is anyone's guess, but JPJ arena is the tool that uva has needed to shock and awe recruits.
just wondering, are you all on Grounds getting fed up with Groh or are people still patient
I'm willing to give him a decade all in all to make us a really good program
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks