Bonds walked to loaded bases in the first. Alou hits into DP.
Bonds walked to loaded bases in the first. Alou hits into DP.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
Lowery (Sp?) had to come out in the top of 2nd after pitching to two batters.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
McCann and Sosa go back to back in the third. Jordan almost doubles off runner, but instead Giants just scored three in the third, and have runners on first and second with 1 out up 3-2.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Braves trail 6-3 bottom of the 8th. Bonds has no hits. Speaking of hits, Rollins went o-4 for the Phillies.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
Braves lose 6-4.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Lowry I felt was going to make the all star game this year, but the back injury may put him out for awhile.
Bookmarks