Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Holdbacks in jeopardy

Re: Holdbacks in jeopardy

Taxes are to educate the kids- what if the kids take enough classes to continue their education? The county will pay for dual enrollment classes, why not take advantage? Should your logic be correct, anyone that fails a class should have to pay the rest of us our money back.....you could have a point, I like money pretty well. The rules are in place, have been since Harlan took a team to the play-offs and won with some guys that had been in WWII. It is 19, like it or leave it. If you want to change it run for office. I'm a "bushite" I'll vote for anything you say. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"unfair to have a child miss out on life experiences they normally would've gained from college."

I don't see how my brother is missing out on anything. He talks about all the time how he is glad he isn't graduating this year (my brother is a very mature 18 year old by the way). He will be going away to a 4-year college and living away from home when he is 19.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Please note: VTGAL's post was not to me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456