good match goin on right now...bout to go into Penalty kicks
good match goin on right now...bout to go into Penalty kicks
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Germany eliminates the Argentines
Argentines cry, try to fight...game over
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Argentina must be better in basketball.
After the U.S. got stomped, I stopped caring about the World Cup. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I honestly couldn't give a rats behind who wins what or who goes where right now.
I know that's a sore-loser attitude to have, but I'm just really disappointed that we didn't make it further.
Officially retired
stomped?
do tell...
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Played three games.
Won zero.
Got lucky in our game versus Italy. Scored one goal OURSELVES, but were outscored by our opponents overall 6:2.
Officially retired
any other group and we make it to the playoff round and possibly to the quarterfinals depending upon the match-ups...it's all about who you play and the luck of the draw...USA played well enough to be top 16...Italy and Ghana did too...Czech Republic did as well, but only 2 can advance
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Yeah that's true... I just wish we could have gotten further, but I guess the best doesn't always happen. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Officially retired
should of could of would of, We sucked plain and simple
Reeking of awesomeness!
Bookmarks