do you think he will make it or not?
do you think he will make it or not?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Doesn't look good. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I just hope the owners do not let the horse suffer and do the right thing, even if it means losing the potential income from stud service.
how could they lose a potential income? it was said that the day that it happend that barbaro would never be able to race again.
He may not be able to race again but he can make offspring that can. There is big dollars in the stud service game.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
Yeah I guess thats true, but all they have to do is clone, its not like it matters if he is dead or not.
Bookmarks