How you figure? I mean besides the obvious, what are you referencing?
Lee Corso = A fool.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
How you figure? I mean besides the obvious, what are you referencing?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Trio, where did you get your banners or flags on your signature line? Those are awesome.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
How you figure? I mean besides the obvious, what are you referencing?
[/ QUOTE ]
He picked Cal to win the MNC this season. After today he will be exposed as a fool on national TV.
But then again, you know that if Cal loses today, Corso will never bring up his MNC pick again. Hell, ESPN probably taped Corso making several different predictions.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That's what I thought you were talking about. He said last weekend on ESPN that they would lose to UT and run the table.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[ QUOTE ]
That's what I thought you were talking about. He said last weekend on ESPN that they would lose to UT and run the table.
[/ QUOTE ]
I think he has the same brain disease as Beano Cook.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
No one is as bad as Beano. He reminds me of the Dan Akroyd charactor, Judgde Valkeneiser, in the movie Nothing But Trouble. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
there is no way UT will beat Cal today........
Cant we all just get along?
I do believe I am more nervous about this game than any in recent years. With the season we had last year and the influx of Cutcliffe and what I have seen and read on the offense in preseason being a little hit and miss.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bob, Corso just flip flopped again. Last week he picked UT, today he picked Cal. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks