ESPN's "College GameDay" has chosen Saturday's LSU-UF game for its first SEC road trip of the season. Saturday's LSU-UF game will air on CBS at 3:30 p.m.
just a few Gator side notes: Wynn is still questionable, but Harvin should return against LSU
ESPN's "College GameDay" has chosen Saturday's LSU-UF game for its first SEC road trip of the season. Saturday's LSU-UF game will air on CBS at 3:30 p.m.
just a few Gator side notes: Wynn is still questionable, but Harvin should return against LSU
Not a good time for those guys to be out. I read on Rivals that Wynn is definately out for Saturday.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
considering it's LSU this weekend, then we go to Auburn, and get one week off before we play GA.. that's def. gonna be rough for us.
I see at best 1-2 over the next 3 games for UF, and possibly 0-3. Georgia is the only concern I do see LSU and UA keeping Leak on the run or on his back.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I would say Florida handles Georgia, but LSU and Auburn will get big wins
If UGA has shown anything over their last two games, it is that they are very beatable.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I guess they figured C.U.M.'s pole needed a little smoking.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks