Looks like they are struggling now.
Happy night
Time for the Wolverines to get to work and turn Happy Valley into hell for Papaw's boys from PSU (and they'll do it without their superstar)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Looks like they are struggling now.
Dominating defensively. QB is just overthrowing the ball.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Michigan's Defense is the crap this year.. I'm a die hard hate michigan person, but man, what a Defense.
Big, fast, strong, physical. I like their chances this year.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
this game is turning out to be a good one.... penn state is still in this game
And on a side note: USC sucks-yet another hang-on unimpressive win over another PAC-10 school.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
oh yeh.. but dont worry.. cause apparently the BCS computers are all california based.. they will be playin for a championship if they go undefeated.. no matter who else does..
I'll be a Michigan fan when they play Ohio State.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks