It's not like it would really hurt them this week. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
It's not like it would really hurt them this week. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I will be there Shoe? You probably already knew that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I tried to look for ya last week but didn't see ya there. Maybe a few of us could met up there. I'll probably be there with Freddy and I think he knows a few of the CW crew.
[ QUOTE ]
I tried to look for ya last week but didn't see ya there. Maybe a few of us could met up there. I'll probably be there with Freddy and I think he knows a few of the CW crew.
[/ QUOTE ]
At any of the home games I will be in the endzone near the track standing near the fence somewhere.
At the Clintwood game I will be on the hill, in the endzone, on the fence. See you at the game...
I've worked quite a bit in Lee County and come to know some of the people there. Lee High really has some very good talent. The school has great resources as well. I've never really understood why the sports program hasn't been more successful.
I would really like to see the Generals turn this around too. If they get the right momentum going their way, they could be a powerhouse in Region D.
[ QUOTE ]
Im hopeing so. I played for Coach Sanders for 2 years at Appy, and He was the best assisstant we had imho. If he is given the time, and parents and politics in Lee County can stay out of his business, he'll turn the program around. Just give him time, b/c that program is a mess. I was talking to an old friend this past friday night thats coaching little league football in lee county and he stated that Lee High has some Great ball players coming up out of that program. I see Lee High winning 5 or 6 games next year with the tough district schedule , and then improving on that the year after.
Ppl in Lee County should be pleased with that progress. As the old saying goes...You've gotta learn to crawl, before you can walk. Lee's still got some work to do. But Coach Sanders will get that program turned around.
[/ QUOTE ]
Where's PVRulz at? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
i enjoy readin his predictions
burton 52
clintwood 6
Gc 28
appy 21
pv 55
coeburn 14
pound 24
castlewood 28
Burton 46 Clintwood 6
GC 28 Appy 14
PV 57 Coeburn 0
Castlewood 21 Pound 20
Burton 42 Cwood 6 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
GC 28 Appy 20
PV 52 Coeburn 6
Castlewood 14 Pound 21 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
PV 34, Coeburn 6
Appalachia 14, Gate City 21
Burton 14, Clintwood 21 in OT(Clintwood seems to play well against good teams)
JJ Kelly 14, Lee 20
Castlewood 28, Pound 7
Burton 46 Clintwood 6 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Gate City 21 Appalachia 16
PV 52 Coeburn 6
Castlewood 18 Pound 12