-
Re: Predictions
Cuz your one of those Not So Great City inbreds, that's why! Y'all stink to high heaven, maybe you can go over to Lesion Field this Friday night and watch Coach Roger's boys run wild on the little blue boys and the No-Defense Devils! HAHAHA!!! GET YA SOME BOY!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
-
Re: Predictions
Don't be too mean ole pal. They are having such a hard time not winning. They are all on the next episode of Wagontrain. Should get good reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Predictions
And by the way, I'm not balding yet. I've been looking in the mirror ever since I read your post. My wife and daughter are tired of me askin!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
-
Re: Predictions
Hey...i am not arguing with your astute correctly spelled non thought out 3rd grade assessment of this years Blue Devils... We're down and taking our medicine and hey that is the facts. What is really so funny about you is that i know for a fact your not from PV....Your from Keokee and are living a Viking Pipe dream ! oooo ahh
No disrespect to Keokee...i have good friends from Keokee!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
-
Re: Predictions
I don't care if he is from Haysi, the fella is gooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
-
Re: Predictions
Hey Burrhead, turn around and face the mirror...then bend down a little...not the other way around!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Predictions
No argument there...he should be writing for some newspaper or talk show or comedy somewhere...
-
Re: Predictions
I'm taking up for you Big Bill. You've done it now!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Predictions
-
Re: Predictions
He's better than the Bristol paper when they had the chimp character. I believe he's harmless. I'd like to see it in the Dickenson Star next year. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]