So after this week what do the playoffs look like. Both division 1 and 2 should be pretty much locked now.
So after this week what do the playoffs look like. Both division 1 and 2 should be pretty much locked now.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
i think Division 2 will be the same as the old days
1. Haysi
2. PV
3. Honaker
4. Clintwood
not 100% sure on that but that is the way the bracket was in 99
Division 1
1-Burton
2-Appy
3-Ervinton/Castlewood
4-Ervinton/castlewood
I'm really hoping Appy and Burton don't play till the finals b/c those other two teams will get blasted by the LPD squads [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
They are in seperate halves right?
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
I've got the updated ratings and pairing possibilites up now.
VHSL-helper
Haysi still has a game to play, so the standings in D2 could change.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
hey dont count your marbles too fast. Back in the 2000 football season, a very good Appalachia team made it to the region D finals against, a semi-decent Rye Cove team. Who wasn't supposed to be in the same category as an LPD team, and came in, and upset Appalachia on their home field.
I look for Ervinton to make some noise in the playoffs.
Being from Dickenson County and pulling for a county school like Ervinton in the playoffs is pains me to say this but i think if Ervinton Meets Burton in the first round its over they dont have the numbers or the speed to keep up with them.
No offense but Ervinton and Castlewood can't hang with either Appy or Burton. I give Ervinton credit, and would like to see them do well in the playoffs. But I just don't see it happening.
[ QUOTE ]
hey dont count your marbles too fast. Back in the 2000 football season, a very good Appalachia team made it to the region D finals against, a semi-decent Rye Cove team. Who wasn't supposed to be in the same category as an LPD team, and came in, and upset Appalachia on their home field.
I look for Ervinton to make some noise in the playoffs.
[/ QUOTE ] How many dropped passes? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Run the ball on a wet field in cold weather. The VHSL saw to the end of that. I'd have liked to seen the Raiders get to host a game out of the last 3. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Bookmarks