Any girl's scores or updates on boy's yet?
Clintwood vs Coeburn
Clintwood won both games. Boys game was won in overtime with a 3 point shot in the last 2 seconds.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Another Close game lost for us..
Evan played great, we couldn't stop him.
He hit the three with 1.5 seconds left in OT.
Rough night for us.. We didn't shoot the ball well, or make free throws. Credit the Clintwood Defense. Congrats to them..
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Classy post AA.
I think you all had a lot more intensity than us late, Evan managed to hit a big shot in OT(of course the players weren't letting him enjoy it too much, kept reminding him of the missed free throws). I think we missed 7 in the fourth quarter alone. Both you all and Clintwood have had more than your fair share of close games, and several on the bad side. Glad we came out on this one, but hate it for you guys.
Big game for Buchanan for you all, was glad he fouled out. Pate hit some nice outside shots as well.
I give props to the Crazies. As annoying as they can be (for a visitor), I love the enthusiasm. Granted some of they need to learn a few rules before they yell (first time I think I ever heard someone yell to the ref that we had 3 seconds when we were bringing the ball in *lol*), but the most part are just good, loud and make it difficult for opponents.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Yeah.. We had the intensity late.. but it still wasn't enough..
Both teams battled hard, and its how the game is supposed to be played.
Congrats again to the wave..
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Man how many games have you all had settled by 3 or less?
Reeking of awesomeness!
[ QUOTE ]
Classy post AA.
I think you all had a lot more intensity than us late, Evan managed to hit a big shot in OT(of course the players weren't letting him enjoy it too much, kept reminding him of the missed free throws). I think we missed 7 in the fourth quarter alone. Both you all and Clintwood have had more than your fair share of close games, and several on the bad side. Glad we came out on this one, but hate it for you guys.
Big game for Buchanan for you all, was glad he fouled out. Pate hit some nice outside shots as well.
I give props to the Crazies. As annoying as they can be (for a visitor), I love the enthusiasm. Granted some of they need to learn a few rules before they yell (first time I think I ever heard someone yell to the ref that we had 3 seconds when we were bringing the ball in *lol*), but the most part are just good, loud and make it difficult for opponents.
[/ QUOTE ]
The Coeburn Crazies were actually out in force? Both times i've seen them, i haven't heard anything from them.
"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary." -Vince Lombardi
Kelly girls over Pound by 13.
Kelly boys over Pound by about 6 or 8.
GC beats PV , boys and girls by about 20 . [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Appy lost to Burton, boys & girls.
Bookmarks