[ QUOTE ]
Id say about 3 ft below your head and just below the small of your back
[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like someone likes VT! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Printable View
[ QUOTE ]
Id say about 3 ft below your head and just below the small of your back
[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like someone likes VT! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
cool...you gotta be in high school
and don't lie...
Oh wow, sorry I thought your education would allow you the ability to realize that Virgina Tech is Virginia Tech. By the way, your 'i' should be capitalized since it starts a sentence.
vthokie has way too much time on his hands...
I agree- when I was at tech I was never online that much. There was way too much going on to waste time like that.
well the grades are fine, i have multiple extracurricular activities, write papers, take tests, go out...guess you just needthe extra study time huh?
eh, no my Virginia Tech education would allow me to be able to correctly spell the state i'm from at least
I always say good spelling is the key to success in the real world [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
i guess we're just lucky that it's called UVA-Wise, and not UVA-Chrysanthemum...
lol. Blacksburg is like with except more cow [censored].