GC, JJK, Clintwood, JIB
Ok, there's a lot posts about baseball but who will be the top softball teams in the LPD? Please no posts with a hundred *~*~ crap lol
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
GC, JJK, Clintwood, JIB
how can you leave out appy? they did have a great year last year.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
GC but who are there pitchers gonna be?
Appy
JJK
Pv
Norton
One of GC's pitchers will be one of the Odle twins. Haley I beleive??
Haley will be the catcher. I believe Heather is the pitcher.
what about other teams... as in JIB Clintwood PV & JJK. Who's JIB's pitcher?
I don't know who JIB's softball pitcher is, but I hear she throws in the 80's! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S
haha real funny. let me just tell you.
pshht, 80s.
Clintwoods starting pitcher should be the same one as last year (Finally starting to get some girls in the program that have been playing the game for more than 1 or 2 years)
Bookmarks