Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Godsey possible candidate for AAA school...

So, since you are from NoVa, how are you getting all your info on SCSB and etc. concerning the matter.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

maybe I shouldn't have said i'm from NoVa though I wish I was...I am a GC grad, but NoVa is home now...so yes I know all too well how it goes...

Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He didn't do anything. The entire ordeal has been talked about on this board for a couple of months. He was asked to do something and he didn't do it. End of story. There's "nothing more to it". Like I said, it's been talked about on here over and over.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quincy - you are exactly right - he didnt do anything. He didnt do anything when he was asked repeatedly to do so by a superior and when he refused to he lost his job. End of story. He and everyone else needs to get on with their life and put this issue to bed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah it does, but you know, sometimes people are too close to things to allow that to happen.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: QueenVictoria</div><div class="ubbcode-body">maybe I shouldn't have said i'm from NoVa though I wish I was...</div></div>

To good for the south west Virginia? This is the greatest place on earth IMO, not just Gate City. Anywhere in the general area.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's stuff like this Godsey situation that makes me glad to be gone from there. I mean is it right for people to be afraid to stand up for him for fear of losing their job? It's not right...And in response to those of you who said he did nothing, you're right he didn't because it's not his JOB to police the school. That falls in the hands of the principals and school board. And i've seen on these boards where people are saying that there's a restraining order out against the assistant involved, well that's FALSE, there is no restraining order just a letter recieved from the school saying he couldn't be on school property, which by the way without a solid reason they cannot enforce. I believe and I may be wrong that Mr. Johnson is in the process of fighting that order anyway. Because, well it's not legal. And might I add that several times this year Godsey spoke with both Colobro and Brickey and they said as far as they knew he was doing everything he was asked...so try again

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: QueenVictoria</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree that it's a very beautiful area, and I would prob. agree that it is the greatest place on earth just based on the fact that's where all my family is from, but it's stuff like this Godsey situation that makes me glad to be gone from there. I mean is it right for people to be afraid to stand up for him for fear of losing their job? It's not right...And in response to those of you who said he did nothing, you're right he didn't because it's not his JOB to police the school. That falls in the hands of the principals and school board. And i've seen on these boards where people are saying that there's a restraining order out against the assistant involved, well that's FALSE, there is no restraining order just a letter recieved from the school saying he couldn't be on school property, which by the way without a solid reason they cannot enforce. I believe and I may be wrong that Mr. Johnson is in the process of fighting that order anyway. Because, well it's not legal. And might I add that several times this year Godsey spoke with both Colobro and Brickey and they said as far as they knew he was doing everything he was asked...so try again </div></div>

Did Godsey tell you this himself? If not it is hear say.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No actually i'm pretty sure it was published in a newspaper...actually a couple of them...but it was Godsey's statement to the press that included all of this information...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you're closer to this Godsey situation than what you lead us to believe. Just because you're currently in NOVA doesn't mean you don't have a close connection back down here.

Just my opinion.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]