Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Softball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Softball

    Who does Coeburn softball have left on their schedule? And what is their record?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_bluesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2007
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball

    I think... it is 15-2... 8-2 in district....We are suppose to play Kelly today at 6 if it don't rain..Next week Norton,Powell Valley, and following week Appy..I think that is the way it is..all these games will be tough..Could go either way.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Softball

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluesfan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think... it is 15-2... 8-2 in district....We are suppose to play Kelly today at 6 if it don't rain..Next week Norton,Powell Valley, and following week Appy..I think that is the way it is..all these games will be tough..Could go either way. </div></div>

    That is a good record....You will beat Kelly and Norton.. PV will get them this time.... and either way between Appy and Coeburn.. I say Coeburn 3 Appy 1. So that would put you all at 18 and 3... Now if PV beats Gate City and Coeburn... Pv wil slide into 1st so look out.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_bluesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2007
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball

    I have to say I hope Powell Valley does get Gate City and real good this time..As for Coeburn I have to go with Coeburn..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rebel05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball

    Well I have to say I'm rooting for PV to beat Coeburn this time...and hopefully get Gate City again..lol! But with the way this district has been this year, it can definitely go either way. If PV will hit the ball and not make errors like they did last time they have a good chance..
    "It's not bragging if you can back it up!"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball

    The way I see it these are the top teams in the LPD this year...

    1. Gate City
    2. Appy
    3. Coeburn
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Margarette's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2007
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluesfan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to say I hope Powell Valley does get Gate City and real good this time..As for Coeburn I have to go with Coeburn..</div></div>

    haha, id say you got your wish PV 7 GC 2 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_bluesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2007
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball

    Vikings actually did a great job...Hitting about the best I have seen them hit, (He. Odle in my opinion only)is not that great on the mound and PV showed them that they can play and win.. Good job Vikings. I actually thought it was going to go a lot higher in runs though the way they were hitting that ball and with the errors on Gate Citys side.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member theWanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2007
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball

    How many district losses does GC have? I thought just 1, if so PV would be second. I don't remember...maybe I am wrong.

    On the JV PV is done due to playing a lot of DH. They are only permitted to play 20 games(I think), and they have already played that many

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_bri's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball

    The way it stand right now GC is first Coeburn in second, and I think PV and Appy might be tied for 3rd


    But you never know how its going to end up becuase the LPD is a tough district and anyone can win any given day. So we should just stop predicting and see how it ends up. Because the season isnt over yet and anything can happen because there is alot of good teams.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •