Anyone else ordering this other than me? The lineup is a solid one.
Anyone else ordering this other than me? The lineup is a solid one.
Post results. Please.
GO VOLS
I went to my grandpaws and watched it, Ortiz fight was a draw, Ortiz would've won but was deducted a point for holding the cage. Silva won via TKO in Round One. Crazy Horse should've scored a knockout in round one but for some reason didn't continue the offensive and ended up losing by decision. Sherk looked like the most complete fighter on the card imo, dominated the whole fight and won by decison easily.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Ortiz to a a draw? I didnt see that coming. I have never been that impressed with the guy he fought.
GO VOLS
Here is play by play from last night.
http://www.thefightnetwork.com/news_detail.php?nid=4248
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Judging from the play-by-play, it seems this event turned out to be pretty disappointing.
Officially retired
Bookmarks