Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Fitness/Workouts

So I'm really not sure if anyone reads this thread anymore, but I PM'd steer a question, but I'll go ahead and ask here too just for additional tips.

I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight may try to drop a few more but anyway... what would be my best option for burning the leftover fat on my stomach area, as well as, toning it? Keeping in mind I do have a baby at home.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my smart@$$ remark of the day! Smart Lipo.. it's half the price and gradually breaks up the fat cells, which makes it look like you're losing the weight naturally [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    if I could afford it, I'd probably try it.. haha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well if your breast feeding I'd lay off any sort of supplementation. Vitamins, and diet are key. If your going to be a stay at home mom for a little while theres some very good infomercial workout programs designed for women. I'd think that "Barry's Bootcamp" one looks ideal for women in your situation. This is the one I'm getting for Brittany at least....whether she does it or not is up to her. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Right now I'm still taking prenatal vitamins until I'm done breast feeding.

I think I'm just going to try the DVDs Adam recommended, as well as, trying to get out and walk some with the stroller while the weather is still nice out because right now I'm doing decent on the food part (minus the oreos) but the only exercise I'm getting is running from the living room to the nursery to put Kylar's pacifier back in his mouth every time it falls out.

We'll see I know it's only been 3 weeks but after being pregnant for 9 months I'm anxious to regain my pre-pregnancy figure minus a few additional pounds.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your breast feeding that alone burns calories like crazy you will lose those few extra pounds. As far as toning well you need to stick to what steer tells ya. He knows his stuff.
    The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.--Joe Paterno

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThatNurseGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your breast feeding that alone burns calories like crazy you will lose those few extra pounds. As far as toning well you need to stick to what steer tells ya. He knows his stuff. </div></div>

so I'm taking it, that everything is working out for you? you have any progress reports?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so they say.. you have to workout to lose weight... Well I've been trying some things out.. being my own guinea pig you could say.. for the past 2 weeks.. I've not worked out one drop.. just going to school, working, etc.. I've lost about 5-7 pounds on a diet I'm developing. If it keeps going in this direction, I'm going to publish it. It's a charm.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] so that's my exciting news for today

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm actually taking some time off the past 6 weeks, letting my body recover from a few nagging injuries and eating just pretty much what I want to at this point. Getting lots of protein, healthy fats, fiber but still trying to watch my calorie intake somewhat. I've gained a few pounds but it was expected. I want to be fresh come January because I plan on changing things up a bit when I hit the gym. As long as I keep my weight under 180 before then it should be easy to ripped just in time for spring.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's been a year or so on this section... how's everyone's weight and general health doing?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

forgot about this thread..anyways, i've dropped 51
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"