Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Fitness/Workouts

never even noticed this thread before! welp, i have a question and this is the hardest one to answer. how the hell do i get motivated to go back and work out and get in shape again when im already married, work night shift, usually broken down? im seriously getting out of shape (well in my eyes anyway) and its killing me. any motivational tools you guys/girls can suggest?
    Cant we all just get along?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    never even noticed this thread before! welp, i have a question and this is the hardest one to answer. how the hell do i get motivated to go back and work out and get in shape again when im already married, work night shift, usually broken down? im seriously getting out of shape (well in my eyes anyway) and its killing me. any motivational tools you guys/girls can suggest?
    Give that night shift 15 more years.... you will see how good you feel right now.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    You already know you're outta shape, and you're asking us for motivational tools? That should be motivation enough.
    Once you get back in the gym, you'll not want to stop. Working out, eating right, and sleep will make you feel 10 years younger.

Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah....youll feel 15 haha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imported_blue52 View Post
    yeah....youll feel 15 haha
    im back down to 186, ill never look like i did when i was 15 haha i wasnt normal. im close though, forgot to even update this thing. yeah blue, ive lost 30 pounds since i talked to you last.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any of you all ever tried P90X, that stuff is pretty intense. I started it last year and saw some good results then got comfortable with where I was at then next thing you know I gained it all back.

I finally started it back and got motivated again, on Day 2 of 90.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    Any of you all ever tried P90X, that stuff is pretty intense. I started it last year and saw some good results then got comfortable with where I was at then next thing you know I gained it all back.

I finally started it back and got motivated again, on Day 2 of 90.
    you and I need to get on a program together and keep each other motovated.:2thumbsup:
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    you and I need to get on a program together and keep each other motovated.:2thumbsup:
    If we could somehow get our schedules to work out I would be down for that.

Right now the only time I got is 6 am and that is when I am doing the P90X, once school lets out I should have plenty of time. We will try to work something out.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    If we could somehow get our schedules to work out I would be down for that.

Right now the only time I got is 6 am and that is when I am doing the P90X, once school lets out I should have plenty of time. We will try to work something out.
    i did it, part of my routine to get back in shape. ive lost 33 pounds now gained about 2 inches on my arms and am getting pretty ripped up again. i modified the workout plan slightly to what worked for me. going from 216-183 has made me pretty proud of myself. we had a biggest loser contest at work and im in 3rd place, the only 2 guys ahead of me are literally starving themselves to death so no matter what i feel like im coming out the winner, i can run 5 miles without even thinking about it so im happy overall. i give P90x a big thumbs up!

Inactive Member
    Fitness/Workouts

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just finished my 2nd week of P90X. I have always lifted and stayed in good shape, but I can see even more success after starting this pogram. I am going High weight 8-10 reps on the Chest, back and arms. (Trying to build bulk, instead of getting leaner.) Its a great and very intense workout. Forcing yourself to workout every day even when you dont feel like it is the key.

Also: I use Whey protein Proffessional Strength. It is the best thing I have ever used and I would recommend a protein recovery drink after every workout.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]