Anybody know anything about Gretna's football team this year?
Anybody know anything about Gretna's football team this year?
Very good. They won their first game of the year last week. A lot of speed. I think their qb is pretty young, maybe a freshmen. I can't give you any first hand info, just what I saw on the Roanoke CBS station last week.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
what was riverheads score last week.
Talked to one of my friends from Gretna today actually, according to them their defense is pretty good. He seems to think it will be them and Goochland again.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I went to school in Gretna. That place is huge... All I can really remember is that they had a huge tech shrine
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Gretna is pretty good.. they blanked martinsville 41-0 last friday..had 'em down 35 at the half....their Def. is extremely fast, as usual, and offensively they are pretty good..
ooxoo
Bookmarks