Big Blue is hangin in there with Louisville.
Louisville-28
Kentucky-26
3rd Quarter
Big Blue is hangin in there with Louisville.
Louisville-28
Kentucky-26
3rd Quarter
"If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score"
Update on this?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Score before wasn't right, but its Kentucky-33 Louisville-28 in the 4th.
"If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score"
Wow I told someone who was a big Kentucky fan that I thought they could play with them and wouldn't shock me if they beat them. I hope I'm right, even though I like Louisville too.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I said that Kentucky would beat them also and everyone just looked at me like i was stupid.
3 minutes left in the 4th
"If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score"
Reading the play by play. Kentucky is on offense, and commits a 15 yard penalty with under a minute to go. Legit call or BS?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
WOW!!WAY TO GO Big Blue [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I kinda hope they beat Tennessee this year, I know thats bad for a vols fan to say but maybe then they'll wake up and kick fat phill outta Tennessee
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
What a party in Lexington if this could be [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]Go Cats
If I could be anybody in the world right now, it would have to be the starting QB at 'BAMA... after a win.
Could you imagine what the parties (ladies) would be like after that... *daydreaming*
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks