Bama's D is looking as bad as their O....BTW Bama, it's called tackling. Should try it sometime.
Bama's D is looking as bad as their O....BTW Bama, it's called tackling. Should try it sometime.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Looks to me like neither team has a D.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

17-14 Bama. Looks like neither team can stop the other.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
How many flags can be thrown in the 1st half
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
UT keeps killin themselves, bad penalties at the wrong times.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
We already knew UT didn't have a D tho.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bama's D is looking as bad as their O.... </div></div>
You may see something I don`t, but their O is looking pretty good to me.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
Yes they are. Of course, who said Bama had a good D this year to begin with??? Been some pretty poor calls IMO. Both ways.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Of course, who said Bama had a good D this year to begin with??? </div></div>
I was thinking the same thing.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
Tennessee needs to put all kinds a pressure on paker or it's gonna be a long day!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks