who is in the semis tonight?
who is in the semis tonight?
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
PV Vs JI Burton at 7:30
Clintwood/Appy winner(last night) Vs. JJ Kelly 6:00
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Appy plays JJK tonight.
The Appy/Clintwood game last night went to five games with Appy winning the last game 15-12. It was a really good game.
WOW!!!! I never would've guessed that Appy would come back to win that match after the way they played in game 1 and how strong Clintwood played them last night. Congrats to the Lady Wave on a fine season, they played well all year and will only get better. Congrats to the Lady Dawgs for not rolling over and playing dead after game 1! I wish I hadn't left!!!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
It really was a great game...
I wish our girls had came out with the win but it was entertaining. Clintwood won the first 2 games & Appy rallied back with the last 3.
the howard girl must have played well
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Bookmarks