does anybody know the final of GC and rappahannok
does anybody know the final of GC and rappahannok
I think GC 3 to 2
Good job GC!
Strasburg over Grayson County in an upset. Will meet Gate City in the finals tomorrow.
Good luck to the Lady Blue devils tomorrow. Bring the trophy back to SWVA.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veritas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strasburg over Grayson County in an upset. Will meet Gate City in the finals tomorrow. </div></div>
Think Strasburg was that good or Grayson looking ahead?
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Looks like the gold will be coming back to SW Va. I expected either Grayson Co. or Glenvar to win it all.
Good luck Lady Devils!
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
All I can tell you is Strasburg is 27-0 and lost only 6 sets the whole season. Only 2 games have gone 5 sets this year, Rappahannock and Grayson County. They are lead by 6' 1" middle hitter, Katie Baker and setter Kaitlin Smoot. Other key performers are Kalyn Warner and Justine Owens. Looks like the Devils will have their hands full tomorrow.
Great job Devils. Now just settle down and play your A game and take no prisoners today. I know you've still got it to do (bit I know that you've got it in you). Get focused, keep your mind on your gameplay as a team. The seasons not over yet. You've made the bid dance. Now don't just waltz - IT'S TIME TO BOOGIE/BIG TIME. "Show everyone that you are STATE CHAMPIONS. God bless you. You've still got a lot of work to do today. "GO DEVS."
Bookmarks