The media having a love affair with the Big Ten.
Printable View
The media having a love affair with the Big Ten.
its a damn shame
haha
I agree. Last season you would have though OSU was playing in the Super Bowl before the Gators got a hold of em.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vol Dude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go WVU, VT hates WVU so bad I have to pull for you now. Hard to beleive that we beat Arkansas' brains out.</div></div>
We????
Who do you play for ??????????
natl title game
wvu v ohio state
ku loses to mizzou, mizzou loses to ou in big XII champ
I tend to agree with you there Biggin. Heck, I hope WVU does win it all now. They will burn the entire state down and we will have to reclaim the territory after they split from us in 1861.
Haha, WVU has had a good 3 years, I just hope Pat White doesn't get crazy and decide to be a 6th round pick in this years draft.
Slaton hasn't had as good of a year ither, so I wonder about him, but not as much worry there, Noel Divine would do exelent in his place.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Djpenguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haha, WVU has had a good 3 years, I just hope Pat White doesn't get crazy and decide to be a 6th round pick in this years draft.
Slaton hasn't had as good of a year ither, so I wonder about him, but not as much worry there, Noel Divine would do exelent in his place. </div></div>
Yeah, they have looked good since UM, BC, and VT have left the Big East. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]