Any thoughts on the game tonight? I was watching PTI and they said there was about 45 mph winds. Do you all think that would slow down Brady and company?
Any thoughts on the game tonight? I was watching PTI and they said there was about 45 mph winds. Do you all think that would slow down Brady and company?
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
the secret to beating the patriots, get ahead, stay ahead... pass over the middle...
Baltimore has to hold em.. I love the Ravens, but they are sucking up this year.. i'm pulling for em'..
Go Ravens!
Could there be some free champagne in the Raven's future?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
how many bs calls are the pats gonna get..this shiz's rigged.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how many bs calls are the pats gonna get..this shiz's rigged. </div></div>
Amen. I've never seen so many iffy calls handed to a team on a silver platter.
No matter what the Pats do this year, it'll be tainted.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
well...after the ball is snapped don't give the TO regardless of who calls it. Second, that last 4th down holding call was BS...why can't they quit handicapping the d in order to let wrs run all over around and through the secondary...it's enough to make ya sick.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Ravens got screwed on calls tonight...that sucks.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Bookmarks