PV 35 Lee 14
Castlewood 21 Appy 8
Clintwood 42 Coeburn 7
Norton 56 Rye Cove 0
Wise 21 TS 7
Patrick Henry 28 Pound 7
Richlands 28 GC 14
Printable View
PV 35 Lee 14
Castlewood 21 Appy 8
Clintwood 42 Coeburn 7
Norton 56 Rye Cove 0
Wise 21 TS 7
Patrick Henry 28 Pound 7
Richlands 28 GC 14
Ladies and Gentleman, boys, girls, and children of all ages. The most intellectual poster on this board will now provide you with the picks that a are a stone cold lock for next week:
PV
Castlewood
Clintwood
Norton
JJ Kelly
Patrick Henry
Richlands
Save your $5 folks, I just told you the winners.
LMAO YES, SIR!!
Powell Valley 28, Lee High 7
Appy 22 Castlewood 8
Clintwood 48, Coeburn 12
Burton 42, Rye Cove 8
JJ Wise 36, Twin Springs 12
Patrick Henry 35, Pound 14
Gate City 35, Richlands 28
Saint Paul 35, Holston 34
PV- 20, Lee High- 27
Appy-30, Castlewood-8
Clintwod-55, Coeburn-6
Burton-40, Rye Cove-12
Kelly-30, Twin Springs-16
Patrick Henry-28, Pound-16
Gate City-28, Richlands-26
Saint Paul-38, Holston-14
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO YES, SIR!! </div></div>
Sir, since you are so confident in your selections, or seem to think that mine are a joke. So much so that you LMAO (laugh your ass off) I challenge you D.J. to an avatar challenge. If I win I get to pick your avatar for a month, if you win you get to choose mine. It's time to see if D.J. is a gentleman's gentleman or one of those guys who throws a shoe.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO YES, SIR!! </div></div>
Sir, since you are so confident in your selections, or seem to think that mine are a joke. So much so that you LMAO (laugh your ass off) I challenge you D.J. to an avatar challenge. If I win I get to pick your avatar for a month, if you win you get to choose mine. It's time to see if D.J. is a gentleman's gentleman or one of those guys who throws a shoe. </div></div>
Sir, if you're too chicken to reveal to others you apparently know on this board exactly who you are, I'd refrain from calling them by their actual name. I've noticed you doing that a lot, so please cease this activity. Sir.
The "Sports Junkie Mystery" is narrowed down to 2....
PV 28 Lee 14 Vikes are not the underestimated this season.
Appalachia 28 Castlewood 21
Clintwood 49 Coeburn 14 The Wave should be preseason favorite to win the state.
Burton 56 RC 12
Kelly 35 TS 7
Richlands 21 GC 7 Losing streak to Tornadoes continue. Devils have had trouble scoring against Richlands.
St. Paul 35 Holston 21
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO YES, SIR!! </div></div>
Sir, since you are so confident in your selections, or seem to think that mine are a joke. So much so that you LMAO (laugh your ass off) I challenge you D.J. to an avatar challenge. If I win I get to pick your avatar for a month, if you win you get to choose mine. It's time to see if D.J. is a gentleman's gentleman or one of those guys who throws a shoe. </div></div>GOt no problem with your prediction. Who cares about avatars?