Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pinkston

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Da 796</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and you think your a good poster! HA.. HA..HA..!!!!!!! your one of the biggest jokes on here!!</div></div>

Is that all you have? C'mon you can do better than that!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nope gonna chill,i just recieved a "we're going to ban you" message. theres no freedom of speech on this board! i guess its just who you know.

Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IBA WILDCAT*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So my question Is ...If one moves to another town and starts school there do they have to stay In that town? Or can they move back to the lil town they transferred from and still play sports for the town they moved to and still be eligible? That kinda sounds confusing huh? </div></div>

At the risk of angering a few AGAIN [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

the safeist thing to do would be to read the rule (posted in this VERY thread) on the VHSL.ORG

As to your question it is a tough one becouse after the Kid has transfered and is IN the new school there is nothing that says if you move again you HAVE to transfer schools again. However I am sure the VHSL would frown upon people useing it as a loophole.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's according to where ya move..if ya move back to the original address, the VHSL doesn't look at the original move as a change of address. I'm curious as to how Friday night pans out tho...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IBA WILDCAT*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So my question Is ...If one moves to another town and starts school there do they have to stay In that town? Or can they move back to the lil town they transferred from and still play sports for the town they moved to and still be eligible? That kinda sounds confusing huh? </div></div>

At the risk of angering a few AGAIN [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

the safeist thing to do would be to read the rule (posted in this VERY thread) on the VHSL.ORG

As to your question it is a tough one becouse after the Kid has transfered and is IN the new school there is nothing that says if you move again you HAVE to transfer schools again. However I am sure the VHSL would frown upon people useing it as a loophole. </div></div>
    So it all comes out as a dodge of the transfer rules.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IBA WILDCAT*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So my question Is ...If one moves to another town and starts school there do they have to stay In that town? Or can they move back to the lil town they transferred from and still play sports for the town they moved to and still be eligible? That kinda sounds confusing huh? </div></div>

As to your question it is a tough one becouse after the Kid has transfered and is IN the new school there is nothing that says if you move again you HAVE to transfer schools again. However I am sure the VHSL would frown upon people useing it as a loophole. </div></div>
    So it all comes out as a dodge of the transfer rules. </div></div>

It sure could be

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And If you can prove that the rule Is being dodged ...Would that school have to transfer their games played..Not talking about the Pinkston kid here...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Go to the VHSL.org and read there handbook