Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pinkston

ok the kid has been given a second chance but why is it a big deal to everyone what he does. the past is the past and coach adams and the school have given him a chance so what he does with it is all up to him but it is not up to others to decide the kids fate. the kid has talent and could very well go to the next level that is if he gets serious about his grades. i talked to malcolm yesterday his attitude has changed and he told me that he still has work to do but is thankful for gettin a chance. he said that he respected what phil had to do but was excited to play against the team PV. the game shall be a good one. and the best luck to the kid. everyone should not look at the past b/c people change so watch out for the next few weeks and we will see how pinkston and the raiders fair this season....

Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pinkston

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> it is not up to others to decide the kids fate</div></div>

The VHSL might disagree with you on that one LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

very clever pvmom415

I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and you probably are correct but the past is the past why not leave it in the past

Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh I am not saying ANYTHING about what lead Pinkston to this point but now that he is here you have to play the cards you are delt

Honistly I do NOT know the living situation but seeing that Norton has pushed back his start date it makes one wonder if all there ducks were/are truly in a row

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pvmom415</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and you probably are correct but the past is the past why not leave it in the past </div></div>

You started the thread.
    GO VOLS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pvmom415</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok the kid has been given a second chance but why is it a big deal to everyone what he does. the past is the past and coach adams and the school have given him a chance so what he does with it is all up to him but it is not up to others to decide the kids fate. the kid has talent and could very well go to the next level that is if he gets serious about his grades. i talked to malcolm yesterday his attitude has changed and he told me that he still has work to do but is thankful for gettin a chance. he said that he respected what phil had to do but was excited to play against the team PV. the game shall be a good one. and the best luck to the kid. everyone should not look at the past b/c people change so watch out for the next few weeks and we will see how pinkston and the raiders fair this season.... </div></div>
    Second coming of the Jones boys? Hope the kid gets it together, but he had a chance and talent most of us could only wish for. Youth is wasted on the young. (stole that line, sorry Boney -can't remember where so you will have to hunt a link [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] unless you think it is mine)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He should be given a second chance at fixing his life, not playing a game. If Coach Adams, Norton, or the VHSL wanted him to truly learn from his mistakes then force him to endure sitting out a year.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

2nd chance? let's see, he was given 3 chances at pv, so this makes #4 if it goes through.......hmmmm

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Leave the kind alone. Would you like it if your child was being "bashed" on a forum such as this?

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast