Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pinkston

yea lets just imaginarily forget about the kid... sorry that isnt happening. The "kid" made a mistake and people are going to know whats goin on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leave the kind alone. Would you like it if your child was being "bashed" on a forum such as this? </div></div>

Amen!
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The thing is it seems to be his suppoerters that keep bringing up 2nd and 3rd chances what I want to know is what shanagans Norton is tring to pull over on the VHSL to get him elagatable

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Surprised this thread hasnt been locked yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would very seriously doubt any, they know this thing is going to be under a microscope, if it is such a big topic on this Forum imagine how it is being talked about on the street as well. You know Phil is going to fight this tooth and nail and will try to do everything in his power to find what Norton is doing is illegal in some way. So I would imagine that the administration at JI Burton HS is doing everything in their power to make sure it is legit and are doing everything the VHSL is asking for and then some. I could be completely wrong and they may be sticking a middle finger towards the VHSL but I doubt it.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Being legit and being the right thing to do are sometimes 2 different things. In another thread I spoke about 3 transfers from a TN school to a local school a few years ago. The paperwork was legit, but 2 of those three guys were cancers...and of those 2 one was on the cover of the times news for armed robbery last year and the other is a known thief as well. Jumping through hoops to get a kid eligible for a sport at a new school isn't always what the kid needs most.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would very seriously doubt any, they know this thing is going to be under a microscope, if it is such a big topic on this Forum imagine how it is being talked about on the street as well. You know Phil is going to fight this tooth and nail and will try to do everything in his power to find what Norton is doing is illegal in some way. So I would imagine that the administration at JI Burton HS is doing everything in their power to make sure it is legit and are doing everything the VHSL is asking for and then some. I could be completely wrong and they may be sticking a middle finger towards the VHSL but I doubt it. </div></div>

Reading the VHSLs rules unless a parent is moveing inside nortons limits then he WILL NOT be elegable and everything I have heard on and offline is that it is NOT a parent he will be liveing with so unless the VHSL redefines its rules (and it COULD happen) he will not be elegable

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All they have to do is have the change of address on the paperwork and it'll prolly be approved.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Parent will have to do that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good lord, wasn't this rehash about 100 times in the other freakin thread. Lock all of them, this is ridiculous.
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]