Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: BYU-Washington

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    BYU-Washington

    Game is on CSN (channel 23)....If Locker was on a decent team, he'd win the Heisman. And BYU isn't even close to good enough to whine about the BCS this year.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Omnibus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BYU-Washington

    10 seconds left Washington scores but wait there's a celebration penalty! Washiigton has to attempt an eighteen yard PAT as a result of a celebration penalty. They lose! Shades of Burton-Riverheads....
    Equal time will be given for rebuttal

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BYU-Washington

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Omnibus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shades of Burton-Riverheads.... </div></div>

    Exactly what I was thinking. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] They seriously need to do something with this "excessive celebration" crap. What is this? Grade school?
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BYU-Washington

    Part of the focus of college officials is to limit celebration this year if I am not mistaken. The new limits almost eliminates any celebration without getting a penalty. Still, you should hit an 18 yard PAT and more than likely the penalty didnt come into play. They just didn't block, or the kicker caught it thin.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BYU-Washington

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Part of the focus of college officials is to limit celebration this year if I am not mistaken. The new limits almost eliminates any celebration without getting a penalty. </div></div>

    It is selectively enforced.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BYU-Washington

    I won't disagree there, but that doesn't mean its supposed to be that way.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •