Powell Valley 28, Thomas Walker 6
Saint Paul 21, Appalachia 20
Burton 68, Pound 12
Coeburn 21, Rye Cove 12
Powell Valley 28, Thomas Walker 6
Saint Paul 21, Appalachia 20
Burton 68, Pound 12
Coeburn 21, Rye Cove 12
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Powell Valley 35, Thomas Walker 0
Appalachia 12, St. Paul 7
J.I. Burton 42, Pound 0
Rye Cove 28, Coeburn 14
Officially retired
I think the PV/TW game might be closer, not too close though. And I think SP will beat Appy, sad but I think they will pull it off.
I think it could very well happen. Both teams are very young and inexperienced, even though St. Paul does have the more experienced QB (Phillips). I think it's going to be an awesome game, and it will be played at Appalachia which only makes it that much more interesting. St. Paul has the better record, too, at 2-3 while Appy is 0-5. But then again, St. Paul has won against terrible teams and barely got by Ervinton, so who knows what will go down? If Appy loses this one, it's going to be a miserable remainder of the season.
Officially retired
Powell Valley 35, Thomas Walker 21
Appalachia 6, St. Paul 7
J.I. Burton 64, Pound 0
Rye Cove 32, Coeburn 14
Powell Valley 21, Thomas Walker 7
Appalachia 0, St. Paul 7
J.I. Burton 1000, Pound 0
Rye Cove 28, Coeburn 35
Helper has a nice set up to quickly find weekly schedules...
http://www.angelfire.com/va/vhsl/2008schedules.html
Powell Valley 20, Thomas Walker 16
Appalachia 22, St. Paul 6
Burton 55, Pound 8
Rye Cove 22, Coeburn 21
4 games is not very many, let's add some more.
Castlewood 42, Hurley 12
Haysi 63, Ervinton 6
Giles 28, Lebanon 20
VA High 12, Honaker 8
Holston 32, Rural Retreat 22
Jimbo punches Crabtree in the face after the game over the film incident
What exactly happened with the film? Was it a bad film or something/
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks