You may be right, but I can see Romo, Owens, and Barber getting them 12 wins.
Washington really looked good today.
Printable View
You may be right, but I can see Romo, Owens, and Barber getting them 12 wins.
Washington really looked good today.
That division is unreal. I understand how Yankees and Red Sox fans feel in baseball. There is no doubt in my mind that the Skins/Boys/Giants couldn't win any other division in the NFC.
Dallas's D will be there. They have set back and not forced the issue as much as I would like so far, but I think they will when its on the line coming down the stretch.
Dallas chokes in a big game.
At least Dallas plays in a few big games. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
People act like the Skins have been terrible for years both they and Dallas made the playoffs last year. I can actually remember the last Skins playoff win (I'm still trying to figure out how they won that game) can you remember the last Dallas playoff win?
Yes it got them a trip to Charlotte where the Panthers spanked them in the NFC Semis.
What year was that? I vaguely remember that, I remember talking smack to SECFootball about it for some reason.
1996. They won the East, beat the Vikes like a red headed stepchild in the first round and lost 26-17 or something like that. Then got beat the next year by the Cards in the playoffs I believe. Didn't make it back till Parcells took over if I am not mistaken.
Thats not what I'm thinking about, they play the Panthers in the first round recently?