win again on the road. Give them the respect they deserve!
win again on the road. Give them the respect they deserve!
Skins are legit, regardless of what ESPN/Fox/CBS/LPD Posters say.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
They looked like absolute garbage against the Giants and I wasn't buying wins over the Cardinals ect. Last week was a good win, but today was impressive.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Now that's what I'm talking about. Jon Jansen in the starting lineup has made a big difference.
Portis is playing unbelievable right now. I'd love to see where he stands in terms of rushing yards in the league after today. He's got to be near the top.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
The line takes over after the 1st quarter. They are tough. And Cambell is playing smart, good football.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Portis is playing unbelievable right now. I'd love to see where he stands in terms of rushing yards in the league after today. He's got to be near the top. </div></div>
He's in second 29 yards behind Turner.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Portis is playing unbelievable right now. I'd love to see where he stands in terms of rushing yards in the league after today. He's got to be near the top.
</div></div>
Portis is the best running back in the league thus far this season.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks