wow 44-27 halftime score. did both teams defense just stay home today?
wow 44-27 halftime score. did both teams defense just stay home today?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Wise up?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
yea
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Hmm. Well, they don't have a defense so I guess it'd be better to say that their defense hasn't made it on campus yet. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Typical UVA-Wise game. They have to score 50 to win.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks