Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Clintwood/Burton analysis

If Bud saw the game that way.....then Bud was smoking "Bud!"
    Clintwood played on the same field and used their defensive speed to run down the jet sweep, and their run up the middle....and the QB keeper..anything else I missed? Norton did not block and could not block Clintwood's defense......period...speed or no speed...if you do not have blocking, you will not run the ball.
    By the way, Clintwood did not use much of their sweeps and reverses also. Looked mostly like straight running and counter plays. It is a thing of beauty when Clintwood's lineman pull and run their counter plays and trap plays.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Let me pose a question to you all. Why did coach keep kicking to #5, when he seemed to be the only threat the Raider's had on that night? </div></div>

If you find an answer to that, please let me know.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

-Teddy Roosevelt

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Bud", being a new poster on the forum coming to defend his beloved Raiders honor, is obviously one of those obnoxious J.I. Burton fans we have all been exposed to - so take it for what it's worth... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
    Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Let me pose a question to you all. Why did coach keep kicking to #5, when he seemed to be the only threat the Raider's had on that night? </div></div>

If you find an answer to that, please let me know. </div></div>

I agree totally. Even though Cwood did stop him dead in his tracks the first two kicks why on earth did they kick to him in the first place? He and Miles are only two of the most dangerous returners in the district. Kind of stupid in my opinion.