Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81

Thread: Gmen@Dallas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gmen@Dallas

    I believe the Boys win this must win game...

    Thoughts???
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gmen@Dallas

    If I were NY, I'd take T.O. out of the game early, let him start yapping and let Dallas self destruct. I'd double team him on the line with one person to hit him and the other to cover him. You know that they will be trying to get the ball to T.O. early and often. If it doesn't happen he will blow on the sidelines.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gmen@Dallas

    He probably won't, now by the 4th he might start bitching. Last week when he was....4th down, Romo throws to a Witten that wasn't even looking, TO was 6 feet away wide open with his hands ready to catch.....I would have been blowing up on the sidelines too.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gmen@Dallas

    giants win big, the cowboys are at home for the holidays
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gmen@Dallas

    38-17 Cowboys.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gmen@Dallas

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4th down, Romo throws to a Witten that wasn't even looking, TO was 6 feet away wide open with his hands ready to catch.....I would have been blowing up on the sidelines too. </div></div>

    you don't know much about QBing do you?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gmen@Dallas

    G-MEN
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gmen@Dallas

    Apparently T.O. doesn't either. Just saying, from what I seen, I can see where T.O. would be pissed. He already wants the ball to be thrown to him every time anyways, something like that isn't going to go over too well with him.


    I am skeptical about the whole thing with T.O. and actually thinking that Romo and Witten said that. I think if anything, it was said as a joke and probably had more to do with Williams and Crayton then Owens...but its always blown up when he is involved. Theres obviously a particular player on the team that doesn't like T.O. that goes goes blathering to the media and its all blown up. I just pray its all sorted out for the game tonight, this is the biggest game as of yet. Can't afford to be pouting or pissed, set everything aside and win this must-win game.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gmen@Dallas

    You need to throw the ball to they guy coming out of his break. If you wait until he's turned around the D is going to have already recovered and have a better opportunity to break up the pass. Plus, TO would have probably dropped it anyway I am afraid.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pacman back again.

    IRVING, Texas -- Once again, Adam "Pacman" Jones is back with the Dallas Cowboys.

    Thought to be out for the season because of a neck injury, Jones returned to practice Wednesday and is expected to play Saturday night, both at cornerback and returning kicks, after missing only one game.

    "It surprised everybody," coach Wade Phillips said. "He's got nine lives. Maybe he's got 18 lives."

    Jones was injured two Sundays ago against Pittsburgh in his first game after a six-week suspension for violating the league's personal conduct policy. Tests showed a herniated disk and there was talk of shutting him down for the season.

    The Cowboys didn't put Jones on injured reserve just in case he healed. Sure enough, doctors checked him out again this week and discovered he was healthy enough to play, prompting speculation this wasn't a new injury; perhaps he already had the herniation and it was merely aggravated against the Steelers.

    "It just wasn't as bad as we thought," Phillips said. "Once it was treated, it was better. ... They said he's ready to go. He seems ready."

    Said team owner Jerry Jones: "Our initial diagnosis there wasn't that encouraging that he'd get back this quickly. We're really excited about having him; we need him. I don't know that we could have added anything personnel-wise that gives a lift like having him in the secondary."

    Dallas (9-5) plays Baltimore on Saturday night in a game between teams vying for wild-card berths in each conference. Having Jones back helps because it frees cornerback Anthony Henry to play more at safety, where the Cowboys are running out of healthy players. Starter Ken Hamlin didn't practice Wednesday and may not all week; he didn't practice last week, but played in the game. Fellow starting safety Keith Davis is fighting a variety of injuries, and their only backup, Tra Battle, strained a hamstring in the last game.

    Quarterback Tony Romo practiced Wednesday despite his back being stiff and sore, but running back Marion Barber sat out because of his dislocated right pinkie toe.

    Romo went through most of the workout and Phillips said Romo improved as he went along. Everyone seems confident he'll be ready to play against the Ravens in what also will be the Cowboys' last game at Texas Stadium.

    "I'm sure it will be fine by Saturday," Romo said on a conference call with Baltimore reporters. "I think it's just part of playing football. Everyone gets banged up this time of year, and you get back out there and you play."

    Barber was injured on Thanksgiving and missed the Pittsburgh game. He was a game-time decision Sunday night against the Giants and wound up gaining only 2 yards on eight carries. Phillips said Barber likely will be a game-time decision again.

    "I think he's feeling better than he was last week at this time. That's a positive sign. But it's still early in the week," Phillips said.

    Jones was among the league's best cornerbacks and punt returners in 2006 with Tennessee, but his off-field problems got him suspended for 2007 and eventually traded to Dallas.

    He started at cornerback four of the six games before his latest suspension, and was the primary punt returner. After the suspension, he played in formations requiring extra cornerbacks and was used to punt and kickoff returns.

    Jones averaged 4.6 yards per punt return this season and 16 yards on his three kickoff returns, far below others. Yet Phillips wants him back there because he's proven he can get loose. His career averages are 11.2 yards on punts and 26.2 yards on kickoffs.

    "Early in the year on the punt returns he was real close to having some big ones," Phillips said. "He's got a knack for running with the football, so I think you have to put him in there some to give him that opportunity and us that opportunity."

    Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam 'Pacman' Jones returns to practice - ESPN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •