I normally don't post prayer stuff on here, but two players were seriously injured tonight, please pray for Tyler "Stick" Garrison and Dakota Cantrell.
I normally don't post prayer stuff on here, but two players were seriously injured tonight, please pray for Tyler "Stick" Garrison and Dakota Cantrell.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
During the game, an accident, what happened man?
Radio announcers for Pennington said it was a very hard hit head on. They were very concerned as soon as it happened. Wish them a speedy recovery and in our prayers.
damn man, what happened to dc??????
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
How did it happen? Hope its not too serious, I'll definitely keep them in my prayers.
Oh man-that is tough to hear. Sending up prayers for these 2 young men.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Hope I'm not saying too much right now, but from what I understood per the announcers, and pvfan should be able to explain better, but both were going for a loose ball which a Lee player picked up and had split both defenders...both were apparently coming hard and couldn't stop in time before hitting each other head on. Heard them saying Garrison come up with a bloody face and Cantrell was down for a few minutes before getting up and walking to a bench. Said he had an ice pack holding it and was taped up, I think. Cantrell was carted out of the gym by the EMT's before things resumed though.
Hits like that REALLY hurt. The worst was being undercut at the park and landing on the noggin.
crack is whack
he just told me his head was "busted wide open"
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
nice little gash in his head i just seen..
gettin it stitched up
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks