Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: Norton-Holston

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Norton-Holston

    Cavs defense holds and it's Norton's turn on defense
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton-Holston

    you can buy weed in Damascus at trail days
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton-Holston

    Use to be able to buy pills at the police station until the chief got busted.

    http://www.wtvr.com/wtvr-ex-police-c...,1326833.story
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton-Holston

    Oh I may be wrong about the weed at trail days then. Id say that has changed. Beautiful town tho.

    Go raiders.


    Either team score yet
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton-Holston

    0-0 just about halftime. JIB has the ball.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton-Holston

    Martinez intercepted on 3-16. Holston intercepts at the 10 and returns it across midfield. 2 seconds left before halftime.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton-Holston

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    you can buy weed in Damascus at trail days
    Another foolish and immature reply that has nothing to do with the post. Chris you need to grow up
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton-Holston

    Quote Originally Posted by dmike2009 View Post
    Another foolish and immature reply that has nothing to do with the post. Chris you need to grow up

    I boy I have a stalker. One that seems to have woke up drunk and bitter over a guy named Chris.


    Holston is in Damascus by the way Asshat. I guess you would argue the City of Norton has nothing to do with JIB.

    Anyways Good Luck Norton. Its fun to Tease about you all choking but I would prefer you all to win.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •