Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Colts / Saints

man, what to do. Like the Colts just becase of Manning. a 2nd SB puts him over the top as a greatest of all time. right now stupid debates because he only has 1 SB ring but even with only 1 ring will be considered an All Time Great.

Love Brees, think he deserves his shot at a SB. love the way he plays and think he is the best pure passer since Marino. Love the way NO plays, big O with a D that takes the ball away and turns it to points.

this could be the highest scoring SB ever but will probably be a 17-14 game. 2 weeks to wait.........
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Colts / Saints

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    man, what to do. Like the Colts just becase of Manning. a 2nd SB puts him over the top as a greatest of all time. right now stupid debates because he only has 1 SB ring but even with only 1 ring will be considered an All Time Great.

Love Brees, think he deserves his shot at a SB. love the way he plays and think he is the best pure passer since Marino. Love the way NO plays, big O with a D that takes the ball away and turns it to points.

this could be the highest scoring SB ever but will probably be a 17-14 game. 2 weeks to wait.........
    Manning is the best QB of all time already in my opinion. I have never seen or heard of anyone picking apart a defense or understanding the game like he does. On top of that he has pure talent to go with it. there are the guys who have all the talent in the world but make the stupid mistakes (a la favre) and then there are those who play nearly perfect. Even mannings fakes look perfect......... that being said i love this match up. Im happy to see brees get his shot and would love to see him win one. Im excited about this one because i dont really have a favorite between these two. I love watching both of them so im happy either way
    Cant we all just get along?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

37-14 Colts. The Vikes had 475 yards of offense against the Saints. Manning will carve up the Saints "D" like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Manning plays real football like he is playing Madden. Watch him play, its the best analogy I can make. unless you pressure him every down, he will pick you apart

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As of today the Colts are 4 pt faves